Book your training here
If you would like to book a training session with MJOC , please fill out the form below.
Please note most MJOC training courses are free to MJOC members. If you have any question, concerns or need to change/cancel your training please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important:MJOC prides itself on running 4WD trips and activities that are safe, fun and challenging at all levels. To ensure that your 4WD skills and knowledge are suitable to attend MJOC trips we take our training programme very seriously, so please take care to read the points below.
Please ensure that you adhere to the following requirements when booking for training:
- Each participant must book on individually, to ensure that we keep the ratio of participants to trainers
- If you want to attend the same training session as your partner / other family member, please book both people on separately and mention in the comments that you need to attend the same training session
- Only registered participants should attend training. You should plan not to have any passengers in your vehicle for training. The exception to this being when two registered participants are sharing the one vehicle and taking turns in driving the exercises
- Once you have booked on, check the attendees list for the event to confirm if you are booked or on standby. Standby is not a guarantee that you will be able to attend that session, however cancellations do occur so please keep checking back to see if you have moved up the list.
- If you book on to a course and are on the standby list, it is ok to book on to the following course as well. However if you get moved up from standby to booked on the earlier course, please remember to get yourself cancelled off the later course.